With the Spring Racing Carnival just around the corner, there is no better time to start thinking about the final touches of your race day look. Whether you’re there for the horses or to simply socialise and check out the latest trackside fashions, gorgeous hair is the perfect complement to any races outfit.
Herbal Essences has produced the ultimate guide to spring racing hair, complete with step-by-step instructions and a video tutorial on how to create this gorgeous and stylish look!
To watch the video tutorial, simply click here.
Top Tip: The Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smooth Lovin’ Serum is the perfect quick fix for flyaways and small enough to fit in your purse on race day, ensuring your hair styles will last the distance.
Feminine, fun and fuss-free, ‘Loose Waves’ is the perfect hair-down look to carry you into the night. Best complemented by a bright head piece to stand out from the crowds. To complete the look you will need hair tongs and bobby pins, plus Tousle Me Softly hairspray for flexible hold and a violet scent.
Products used to create this look are all by Herbal Essences:
- Tousle Me Softly Shampoo and Conditioner
- Tousle Me Softly Mousse
- Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel
- Tousle Me Softly Hairspray
- Step 1: Wash hair with Tousle Me Softly shampoo and conditioner.
- Step 2: Use Tousle Me Softly mousse on wet hair and scrunch mid lengths to ends.
- Step 3: Flip head upside down and blow dry with a paddle brush.
- Step 4: Tong the hair in 1 inch sections, starting at the front and working your way to the back.
- Step 5: Spritz Tousle Me Softly spray gel onto hair and run fingers through. Add your headpiece and secure with bobby pins.
- Step 6: Finish with Tousle Me Softly Hairspray.